The Clinton Church of the Nazarene started as a Bible study in the fall of 1966. Today, located just outside of beautiful Clinton, New Jersey, our church has seen many years of Bible preaching in an expository style.
Our worship music has become a mixture of contemporary and traditional.
Giving to missions is a high priority for us and we have supported many around the world.
We have a representative form of government where board members serve a maximum of two years before taking a compulsory rest.
We are committed to ministering to our community!
JOIN US ON SUNDAY
9:30 a.m. // Prayer before service
10:00 a.m. // Worship service
11:00 a.m. // Coffee & fellowship
11:15 a.m. // Sermon discussion
All are welcome! Children's services provided.
ANDREW J.J. PATON
- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.